星期一, 4月 21, 2008

給普拉斯

徐堰鈴爆炸了

那要燃燒多少個小宇宙才有那樣的能量出現

還一天演兩場

讓人很想罵髒話

acting is certainly a dangerous craft, very.

身為一個觀眾看完都已經覺得很癱了。

lady lazarus. 你來了嗎? 妳走了嗎? 你可以一次又一次的從死裡復活嗎?

it's all acted. i was in a perfect hallucination.

陳綺貞的曲,夏宇的字。

失眠的一夜

--

The day after

Remember this feeling, remember the intensity you’re suffering, well, experiencing might be a better word. So I really couldn’t sleep the night after.

And the next morning, when I woke up on the verge of dizziness, I couldn’t tell the differences from dream and reality. And that excites me.

Then I can detect the tinniest traces on earth, and inside me. The pain extended from the spine to the fingertip, and the burning feeling when my toe touched the ground.

And the sounds were amplified, and smells intensified. It’s almost like I’m living on a different planet. The smell of rain drops, of the fresh vegetables on the stall; the sound of engine turning, and at the moment I realize…

If I keep on being so sensitive on a daily bases, I’ll either become a great artist, or become insane.

Then again, maybe it’s not an option.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

其實也已經有點忘記昨天說的
是"鈴"
我也開始慢慢發酵
其實覺得非常難受
那樣的接驗過
完全的不知道該怎麼辦的
生不如死...