I've been waiting for this since the first time i saw the photos from the shooting location. At that time I thought it's set in New York. I don't quite remember L.A. like what they depicted in the film. Anyway, it's definitely my personal the most anticipating film of the year...well...along with Synecdoche, New York maybe. too bad it won't be on till October....Why???~~~why do we have to wait for so long!! but I recommended it to tina yesterday, hopefully she'll get to see it in nyc.
and now i know why this film kind of remind me of Before Sunrise. the "the smiths" scene where summer and tom standing in the elevator looks really like the scene when jesse and celine listening to vinyls in the small booth. a confined space with two characters in it can be so ..sweet
i don't want to wait till October~~~ then again, i've got no other choices.
新的中文片名出來了"戀夏500日" . that's more like it.
沒有留言:
張貼留言