reunion with different people.
the word "re"union implies that this group hasn't been meeting regularly for some time. the gap can be 5 years, 10 years, or even 20 years. the time gap sometimes creates a sort of psychological distance as well, but not necessarily so.
the past weeks several reunions were held, with different groups of people. Everyone looks more or less the same from the memory, yet sometimes I do wonder if I still "know " these people, or maybe I have never known them in the first place.
It seems cynical, questioning the meaning of meeting up with old friends. acquaintances, associates, or loved ones. After all, being invited to the reunions means that I am included in a way. Some sort of, affiliation, I suppose.
Still , I always sense my own awkwardness in these occasions. Nothing wrong with that, really. It's just, awkward. haha.
沒有留言:
張貼留言