星期三, 7月 06, 2016

旅行結束

回家的路上眼淚啪搭啪搭的掉。
I failed to make sense of it, well, I knew why I felt sad, I just don't know why I still feel sad.
The sadness is fixed in the body and eyes, maybe I detected that, thus feeling sad.
I have a sad body. (Does it make sense?)
The dream last night was so real that I felt so relieved in the dream and then became immensely down when realizing it was just a dream.
What happens in the dream belongs there. It was derived from past experience, or memories of the body.   It's almost like an inscription, that is branded onto the body as if the special piece of memory will be carried into the next life.

And it's the second time I have this dream in the past few months.

I wonder where this dream dwell in the brain, and also what triggered it.

There are too many things I don't understand about my own brain.or anyone else's brain.

Will the burning sensation of the hot sands be kept too?
And the tensed body because of the concentrations?

All I know is that some yoga breathing excercises are needed , now, to calm myself down.
And make peace with the world.

Sincerely hope the period will actually be here soon, it's been delayed for far too long.






沒有留言: