I killed a woman. A young Caucasian woman, she looks like the girl we accidentally helped yesterday.
To be precise, I didn't actually took her life. Someone else did that, but I just let her die without helping her.
Afterwards, another night, I went into the bathroom of my hotel room, and started to spot the stains on the white bathtub. I started to scrub it off, and see coloured water drained through the hole.
The real horrifying thing was that I believed that I killed her, and the sense of guilt will never go away. For a lifetime.
Then I woke up, realizing its a dream, and I'm terriblly late.
What if it's past lifememory? Would I still be feeling guilty?
To be precise, I didn't actually took her life. Someone else did that, but I just let her die without helping her.
Afterwards, another night, I went into the bathroom of my hotel room, and started to spot the stains on the white bathtub. I started to scrub it off, and see coloured water drained through the hole.
The real horrifying thing was that I believed that I killed her, and the sense of guilt will never go away. For a lifetime.
Then I woke up, realizing its a dream, and I'm terriblly late.
What if it's past lifememory? Would I still be feeling guilty?
沒有留言:
張貼留言