rain, coldness, early morning,way too early.
Had nice breaky at home, couldn't find my car keys rhe minute before I went out, then realize its in my pocket.
Then had to run back home to double check if I have turned off the stove. I did , by the way.
Good news is, I figured out how the library system works, also the barcode, and lable machine. I think I'm a natural fixing things like this. Didnt even have to read the manual. It's just too bad the system works pretty slow, or I could have done all of the books .
Cleaned up my fridge, cooked some interesting dinner, watched an episode of doctor who in which matt smith put on his top hat and fancy suit, plus the sonic cane. Let's kill hitler. That's one of my favorite.
Went to the tap rehearsal later at night, thus missed penny dreadful, still the comedy later on was funny. Don cheadle is good in it.
Exhausted, after a long day. I'm sure the physio tomorrow will be living hell for me.
So before that, need sufficient of sleep, nite.
Had nice breaky at home, couldn't find my car keys rhe minute before I went out, then realize its in my pocket.
Then had to run back home to double check if I have turned off the stove. I did , by the way.
Good news is, I figured out how the library system works, also the barcode, and lable machine. I think I'm a natural fixing things like this. Didnt even have to read the manual. It's just too bad the system works pretty slow, or I could have done all of the books .
Cleaned up my fridge, cooked some interesting dinner, watched an episode of doctor who in which matt smith put on his top hat and fancy suit, plus the sonic cane. Let's kill hitler. That's one of my favorite.
Went to the tap rehearsal later at night, thus missed penny dreadful, still the comedy later on was funny. Don cheadle is good in it.
Exhausted, after a long day. I'm sure the physio tomorrow will be living hell for me.
So before that, need sufficient of sleep, nite.
沒有留言:
張貼留言