想起anna跟她的trance music.
Bulgaria. Let's go there.
He asked me to go to the business trip, while I will be off work.
I said yes, then said no.
If I'll go to Toronto, it'll be my own trip.
Thought about taking a day off today. Then remembering it's the day for the graduates photo shoot.
So I went, and did aerobic.
Read online text broadcast, gsw won the game.
Yah.
Colleague gave me her flamenco skirt. Is it a sign?
Took a rest after lunch, the earthquake, luckily it was alright.
Physio day. Thought about not going, then still went. Hurt like hell.
Then went to vieshow for ticket exchange , and realized it couldn't be done without the credit card.
Almost dropped a tear or two on my way to MRT. Had to keep telling myself that I'm feeling miserable only because my body isn't feeling well.
The road leads to my house was pitch dark when I got home, then suddenly the electric supply went back, and it looked amazing, like it's been staged! That was such an amazing sight to see.
Then got apple pie from the new cafe there is no plan, and beef burger from captain America deli van.
Life goes on with all these good and bad things in life.
沒有留言:
張貼留言