星期六, 1月 09, 2016

胃痛

Tummy ache at the family gathering dinner. I figured I have eaten too much, or it might be that the coversation between big aunt and my dad was a bit repulsive. They talked about how my grandmas golden rings will be melted and sold. And how the possession left will be distributed.

"part of the money came from the insurance payments that year when brother 5 had the accident, and she hasn't really spent it." my dad said.

I actually wondered why the money went to my grandma. The fifth uncle had and ex wife, and a son. Shouldn't the money go to them? And his then newly weded wife, who died in the same accident with him, had a son from the previous marriage. Shouldnt the money go to him at least?

The question was not asked, and I wonder if I ever will ask the questions, or let it go.

She was my role model in a way, for people so often mentioned my resemblances with her. Her never crooked back and her eyes.

And she has lost three sons after her husband passed away. Though we never told her about the death of her youngest son. And I never know if she ever knew.

Will they all meet up somewhere there?

But now I realise that it isn't the reason for my tummy ache. The cause was neither the dinner, the conversation, nor the un asked questions to my grandma.

It was actually like my mom said, I danced too hard this morning. Going on stage always gives me butterflies in my stomach.

Simple as that.

沒有留言: