Got tixs for plays I really liked
Seemd like a good start.
Think again.
I should never said how I felt about other people's feelings, is it?
I should just mind my own business.
別人臉書貼甚麼是人家的事情。
But it's not how it works with me.
I'm a human being, I have feelings.
Even if its none of my business.
And my fault is I mistook it as something relate to me.
Well, next time, think again.
The world doesn't revolve around me.
I guess I blew it. Like usual.
--
戲很有趣,最後那個人就死了,不知道他是不是那個以前沒有抓到的真凶。
荒謬,但是大家看的哈哈大笑。
Art imitate life.
舞台超有錢的,可以做台中台
然後中間的舞台直接升到二樓去
第二幕第一景就直接在懸在二樓的舞台演
年輕男主角的口音/聲音超像matt smith!!!
--
Homecoming
Harold pinter
I forgot how fucked up the script is, or is it the adaptation?
Leading actress is Gemma chan, which further problematic the character.
Don't become a stranger.
Don't become a stranger.
Alongside the walls of trafalgar studio, there were lots of pics, mcavoy in ruling class, Macbeth; Martin freeman in Richard III.
Really small stage, but such precision of light, and sound execution.
--
Then home, bed.
--
Alone in this noisy city/dorm.
--
Alone in this noisy city/dorm.
On the bus home, there was a moment I feel like being at home.
1 則留言:
慢慢就會好了。
張貼留言