His beloved cousin, friend, murdered him at the end.
His bare foot, ghostly image and control of voice.
Fine artist he is, and I think he also possessed a pure soul.
--
Other interesting stuff along the way today:
Making of shoes.
Tracy emin: my bed , being put on again after 18years at Tate modern.(tell chun liang about it later )
Dance in slow motion.
Daft punk : creativity and anonymous. The image they create for themselves. They wear mask, so that their live in the real world can be continue, to have the freedom of creating music .
How (almost) every waitresses or waiters we met today are non brits.
Crossing the border: an Australian granny in th same line with us, non Eu ppl.
The differentiation of people. Politics. Being asked about presidential election by immigration officer. The use of language.
Late night noises outside, a man singing with a microphone , out of tune.
A woman shouting, almost in a poetry slamming way, repeating : I'm here to say what I have to say. In an African accent.
Walk in a park, the park, brisk cold air injecting in the lungs.
The luxury of the city , everyone wants a piece of it, yet only the very few ppl can afford it.
1 則留言:
I miss it there, in an imaginary way.
張貼留言